PVI-10.0/12.5-TL-OUTDABB string inverters
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Wide input voltage range
- Dual input section with independent MPPT allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
ABB has one of the widest portfolios of solar inverters ranging from small micro-inverters and three-phase string inverters up to megawatt-sized central inverters. This extensive range of solar inverters is suitable for the smallest residential photovoltaic (PV) systems right up to multi-megawatt PV power plants. The offering is complemented by various monitoring solutions as well as a global service network to maximize the return on your investment. ABB solar inverters utilize over 40 years of experience and advances made in inverter and power converter technology that have contributed to ABB becoming the world leader in frequency converters, and also one of the largest suppliers of wind turbine converters.
Designed for commercial usage, this PVI-10/12.5, three-phase inverter is highly unique in its ability to control the performance of the PV panels, especially during periods of variable weather conditions. The high speed and precise Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm provides real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting. Two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings up to 97.8% This transformerless device has two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 97.8%.
Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable for low power installations with reduced string size.
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Integrated DC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S and -FS versions)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or data logger)
On grid inverter application