PVI-3.0/3.6/4.2-TL-OUTDABB string inverters
- Single-phase output
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Wide input voltage range
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Dual input section with independent MPP tracking, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
ABB has one of the widest portfolios of solar inverters ranging from small micro-inverters and three-phase string inverters up to megawatt-sized central inverters. This extensive range of solar inverters is suitable for the smallest residential photovoltaic (PV) systems right up to multi-megawatt PV power plants. The offering is complemented by various monitoring solutions as well as a global service network to maximize the return on your investment. ABB solar inverters utilize over 40 years of experience and advances made in inverter and power converter technology that have contributed to ABB becoming the world leader in frequency converters, and also one of the largest suppliers of wind turbine converters.
ABB’s UNO family of single-phase string inverters complements the typical number of rooftop solar panels, allowing home owners to get the most efficient energy harvesting for the size of the property. The dual input section processes two strings with independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). This is particularly useful for rooftop installations with two different orientations (e.g. East and West). The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
Efficiency of up to 96.8% The transformerless (TL) operation gives the highest efficiency of up to 96.8%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable for low power installations with reduced string size. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. Our most common residential inverter is the ideal size for an average-sized family home.
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Integrated DC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S version)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or data logger)
On Grid Solar Power System Application