SunLightTM Controller 10A or 20A at 12V or 24VMorningstar
- Provides 10 Lighting Options – User adjustable for 2 to 10 hours on or for on all night. Unique ON/OFF/ON settings conserve energy and turn light on again for 1 or 2 hours before sunrise. Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds.
- Easy To install – To confirm correct installation, test button turns light on during the day and LED indicates selected lighting option.
- Rugged Industrial Design – Epoxy encapsulated electronics, marine rated terminals, and anodized aluminum case.
The SunLight is the world’s leading solar lighting controller for street and pathway lighting, parking areas, bus stations and signage.
|Rated Solar Current||10A||10A||20A||20A|
Rated Load Current*
|Nominal System Voltage||12 Vdc||24 Vdc||
|DIN Rail Clips||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Ground Fault Protection Device||YES||YES||YES||YES|
- The Best Overall Value – Combination of performance, features and competitive price results in the best controller value on the market.
- Extremely High Reliability – Failure rates of less than 2 per 1,000 units.
- Outstanding Battery Charging – PWM charging can double the life of the battery and recover capacity in a sulfated battery. Series design (not shunt) reduces heating and stress on the electronic components.
- Highest Quality – Manufactured in a fully automated world-class ISO 9001 factory. Quality control using the latest computerized test equipment.
- Environmental Protection – Rated for ambient temperatures of -40 C to +60 C. Epoxy encapsulated to protect boards from corrosion.
- Superior Lightning Protection – Use of large 1500W transient voltage suppressors provides faster response to transients and do not degrade over time.
- No Need to Derate – Designed with a 25% safety margin, controllers may be used up to their full “nameplate” ratings.
- Expected 15 Year Life – Controllers carry a full 5-year warranty, with an expected operating life of 15 years or more. SHS™ controllers and our Sure Sine inverter carry a two-year warranty.
- Easy to Use – Well-written manuals, good technical support by phone or internet, large clearly-marked wire terminals, reverse polarity protected and good LED indicators