SunSaver DuoTM Controller 25A at 12VMorningstar
- Two Battery Charging – Solar charge current is shared between two batteries based on a user selectable priority. When one battery is fully charged, all of the charge current flows to the other battery.
- Highly Reliable – Epoxy encapsulation protects the controller against dust and high humidity. Extensive electronic protections, including short circuit, over current and reverse polarity, ensure that the controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes or overloads.
- User Adjustable – Control parameters may be adjusted using the DIP switch on the controller. Further customization is enabled by connecting to a personal computer and using Morningstar’s MSView software.
The SunSaver Duo is a two battery solar controller with optional remote meter for RVs, caravans and boats.
|Rated Solar Current||25A||25A|
|Rated Load Current*||NONE||NONE|
|Nominal System Voltage||
|Remote Temperature Sensor||YES||YES|
|PC MeterBus Adapter||YES||YES|
|DIN Rail Clips||YES||YES|
|Ground Fault Protection Device||YES||YES|
- The Best Overall Value – Combination of performance, features and competitive price results in the best controller value on the market.
- Extremely High Reliability – Failure rates of less than 2 per 1,000 units.
- Outstanding Battery Charging – PWM charging can double the life of the battery and recover capacity in a sulfated battery. Series design (not shunt) reduces heating and stress on the electronic components.
- Highest Quality – Manufactured in a fully automated world-class ISO 9001 factory. Quality control using the latest computerized test equipment.
- Environmental Protection – Rated for ambient temperatures of -40 C to +60 C. Epoxy encapsulated to protect boards from corrosion.
- Superior Lightning Protection – Use of large 1500W transient voltage suppressors provides faster response to transients and do not degrade over time.
- No Need to Derate – Designed with a 25% safety margin, controllers may be used up to their full “nameplate” ratings.
- Expected 15 Year Life – Controllers carry a full 5-year warranty, with an expected operating life of 15 years or more. SHS™ controllers and our Sure Sine inverter carry a two-year warranty.
- Easy to Use – Well-written manuals, good technical support by phone or internet, large clearly-marked wire terminals, reverse polarity protected and good LED indicators