SunSaverTM Controller 6A, 10A or 20A at 12V or 24VMorningstar
- Extended battery life – PWM 4-stage battery charging with temperature compensation. Sealed/flooded battery select.
- Tropicalization – Epoxy encapsulation, marine rated terminals and anodized aluminum case provide environmental protection.
- Ideal for oil/gas applications – Approved for use in hazardous locations: Class 1, Division 2, Groups A-D.
- Additional Features – Full electronic protections, 3 battery state LEDs, cover for terminals, dead battery recovery, 15V maximum load.
The SunSaver is the world’s leading small solar controller for industrial and leisure markets.
|Rated Solar Current||6A||6A||10A|
|Rated Load Current||6A||6A||10A|
|Nominal System Voltage||12 Vdc||12 Vdc||12 Vdc|
|Low Voltage Disconnect||NO||YES||NO|
|Rated Solar Current||10A||10A||20A||20A|
|Rated Load Current||10A||10A||20A||20A|
|Nominal System Voltage||12 Vdc||24 Vdc||12 Vdc||24 Vdc|
|Low Voltage Disconnect||YES||YES||YES||YES|
- The Best Overall Value – Combination of performance, features and competitive price results in the best controller value on the market.
- Extremely High Reliability – Failure rates of less than 2 per 1,000 units.
- Outstanding Battery Charging – PWM charging can double the life of the battery and recover capacity in a sulfated battery. Series design (not shunt) reduces heating and stress on the electronic components.
- Highest Quality – Manufactured in a fully automated world-class ISO 9001 factory. Quality control using the latest computerized test equipment.
- Environmental Protection – Rated for ambient temperatures of -40 C to +60 C. Epoxy encapsulated to protect boards from corrosion.
- Superior Lightning Protection – Use of large 1500W transient voltage suppressors provides faster response to transients and do not degrade over time.
- No Need to Derate – Designed with a 25% safety margin, controllers may be used up to their full “nameplate” ratings.
- Expected 15 Year Life – Controllers carry a full 5-year warranty, with an expected operating life of 15 years or more. SHS™ controllers and our Sure Sine inverter carry a two-year warranty.
- Easy to Use – Well-written manuals, good technical support by phone or internet, large clearly-marked wire terminals, reverse polarity protected and good LED indicators