SURESINETM INVERTER 300 W; 12 VDC INPUT, 115 OR 220 VAC OUTPUTMorningstar
- Improved load operation – Pure sine wave provides quality AC equivalent to grid power. Toroidal transformer design generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages. Handles 200% surge up to 600W.
- High Reliability – No internal cooling fan or other moving parts. Uses epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware and an anodized aluminum enclosure to protect against harsh tropical and marine environments.
- More Power Available – High efficiency and low self consumption maximizes power to the loads. Automatic stand-by reduces consumption during no load conditions.
The SureSine is a pure sine wave inverter for off-grid solar applications requiring AC power. Applications include rural electrification, telecom, remote homes, RVs, caravans and boats.
|Continuous Power Rating||300W @ 25 °C||300W @ 25 °C|
|Peak Power Rating (10 minutes)||600W @ 25 °C||600W @ 25 °C|
|DC Input System Voltage||10.0 - 15.5V||10.0 - 15.5V|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave||Pure Sine Wave|
|AC Output Voltage (RMS)||115 Vac +/- 10%||220 Vac +/- 10%|
|AC Output Frequency||60 Hz +/- 0.1%||50 Hz +/- 0.1%|
|PC MeterBus Adapter||YES||YES|
- The Best Overall Value – Combination of performance, features and competitive price results in the best controller value on the market.
- Extremely High Reliability – Failure rates of less than 2 per 1,000 units.
- Outstanding Battery Charging – PWM charging can double the life of the battery and recover capacity in a sulfated battery. Series design (not shunt) reduces heating and stress on the electronic components.
- Highest Quality – Manufactured in a fully automated world-class ISO 9001 factory. Quality control using the latest computerized test equipment.
- Environmental Protection – Rated for ambient temperatures of -40 C to +60 C. Epoxy encapsulated to protect boards from corrosion.
- Superior Lightning Protection – Use of large 1500W transient voltage suppressors provides faster response to transients and do not degrade over time.
- No Need to Derate – Designed with a 25% safety margin, controllers may be used up to their full “nameplate” ratings.
- Expected 15 Year Life – Controllers carry a full 5-year warranty, with an expected operating life of 15 years or more. SHS™ controllers and our Sure Sine inverter carry a two-year warranty.
- Easy to Use – Well-written manuals, good technical support by phone or internet, large clearly-marked wire terminals, reverse polarity protected and good LED indicators