TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-OUTDABB string inverters
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Detachable wiring box to allow an easy installation
- Wide input voltage range
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
The three-phase commercial inverter offers more flexibility and control to installers who have large installations with varying aspects or orientations.
The dual input section containing two independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions. The TRIO features a high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
High efficiency at all output levels Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range. This device has an efficiency rating of up to 98.2%.
The very wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable for installations with reduced string size. In addition to its new look, this inverter has new features including a special built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system. The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime.
- Integrated string combiner with different options of configuration which include DC and AC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S2, -S2F and -S2X versions)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Capability to connect external sensors for monitoring environmental conditions
- Availability of auxiliary DC output voltage (24 V, 300 mA)
On grid inverter application