UNO-2.0/2.5-I-OUTDABB string inverters
- Single-phase output
- High frequency isolated topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Wide input voltage range
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
The UNO-2.0-I and UNO-2.5-I are packed with ABB’s proven high performing technology. The smallest of ABB’s outdoor range, these products are the right size for the average rooftop installation.
The high speed and precise MPPT algorithm enables more real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
Efficiency of up to 96.3%
Despite the isolated operation, the UNO-2.0-I and UNO-2.5-I feature an efficiency of 96.3%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size. In addition to its new look, this inverter has new features including a special built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or data logger)
On grid inverter application