UNO-2.0/3.0/3.6/4.2-TL-OUTDABB string inverters
- Single-phase output
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set to specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Wide input range and high efficiency values
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm enables real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Plug and Play connection for DC, AC and communication side
This new line of transformerless single-phase inverters completes the UNO family as an optimal solution to maximize the return on investment (ROI) for residential systems.
The new design wraps ABB’s quality and engineering into just 12 kgs thanks to technological choices optimized for installations with a uniform orientation.
Easy to install
The presence of Plug and Play connectors, both on the DC and AC side as well as on the RS485 communication port, enable a simple, fast and safe installation of the unit even in harsh weather conditions without the need of opening the front cover of the inverter.
- The compatibility with the VSN300 Wifi Logger Card (optional) within the integrated expansion slot, assures an advanced and cost effective solution for the control and monitoring of the plant, without the need of further components
- Integrated load manager for control of energy consumption
- Integrated DC switch, in compliance with international standards (-S version)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
On grid inverter application