Rated non-spillable by ICAO , IATA AND DOT
|Nominal Voltage (v)||12v|
|Capacity at C/100||84.5Ah|
|Capacity at C/20||73.6Ah|
|Plate Alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged Terminals & Bushings|
|Operating Temperature Range||-76 degree F(-60 degree C)-140 degree F (60 degree C)|
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel|
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar Gel Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance.
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries, pv solar batteries, and agm / gel batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.