8G4D LTP 210 A
Rated UN2794 - Wet, Filled with Acid
|Nominal Voltage (v)||12v|
|Capacity at C/100||210Ah|
|Capacity at C/20||183Ah|
|Capacity at C/5||153Ah|
|Plate Alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged Terminals & Bushings|
|Operating Temperature Range||-76 degree F(-60 degree C)-140 degree F (60 degree C)|
|Charge Voltage @ 77 degree F (25 degree C)|
|Cycle||13.8 -14.6 volts|
|Float||13.4 -13.6 volts|
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel|
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar Gel Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance.
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427.
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries, pv solar batteries, and agm / gel batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.