|Nominal Voltage (v)||12v|
|Capacity at C/100||58Ah|
|Capacity at C/20||51Ah|
|Capacity at C/5||43.2Ah|
|Weight||37.5 lbs. (17kg)|
|Plate Alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged Terminals & Bushings|
|Operating Temperature Range||-76 degree F(-60 degree C)-140 degree F (60 degree C)|
Charge Voltage @ 77°F (25°C)
13.8 - 14.6 volts
13.4 - 13.6 volts
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel|
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar Gel Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance.
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427.
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries, pv solar batteries, and agm / gel batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.