DEKA Heavy Equipments Batteries
- Genuine calcium lead alloy provides longer waterless operation and extended battery life.
- Anchor-locked elements with full-frame grids and tight-packed commercial plates resist the damaging effects of vibration, delivering more power-perpound than other batteries.
- Most of our commercial batteries contain premium "deep pocket" envelope separators, which protect the plates on all four sides to dramatically reduce shorting and extend service life.
- Special computer-aided design and manufacturing means more durability for heavy-duty line-haul trucks, buses, farm tractors and off-road equipment.
The Benefits of an Deka Commercial Batteries
- Deka Commercial Batteries are available wet and some can be ordered bone-dry. Our special dry-charge process completely eliminates moisture for virtually unlimited shelf life when compared to inferior "moist-dry" types.
- Most popular sizes feature tough polypropylene cases which resist breakage and extend service life. Many are also available with handles and special terminals for easy installation.
- Deka offers the most complete line of enveloped calcium maintenance-free commercial batteries in the industry. Our line includes such hard-to-find group sizes as 5D.
- More than 250 quality control checks ensure the highest quality.
Keep Heavy-Duty Equipment Running at Top Performance
Demanding commercial equipment requires nothing less than the most powerful, reliable batteries. This complete line of the toughest commercial product is specially engineered for durability while meeting high power ratings for heavy-duty engines.