TSM-DE20 ( 585 – 605 W)
High customer value:
• Lower LCOE (Levelized Cost Of Energy), reduced BOS (Balance of
System) cost, shorter payback time
• Lowest guaranteed rst year and annual degradation;
• Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream system
High power up to 605W:
• Up to 21.4% module eciency with high density interconnect
• Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping eect, lower
series resistance and improved current collection.
• Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting
• Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material
• Resistant to harsh environments such as salt, ammonia, sand
• Mechanical performance up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa
High energy yield:
• Excellent IAM (Incident Angle Modier) and low irradiation
performance, validated by 3rd party certications
• The unique design provides optimized energy production under
inter-row shading conditions
• Lower temperature coecient (-0.34%) and operating temperature.
600W+ Ultra-high Power with 21.2% High Efficiency
Based on the 210mm large-size silicon wafer and monocrystalline PERC cell, the Vertex comes with several innovative design features allowing high power output of more than 600W. Excellent temperature coefficient and low irradiation performance brings the greater power. Furthermore, benefit from square mono cells and high-density encapsulation technology, the efficiency of Vertex can reach up to 21.2%.